cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd like to delete my account as I've got a now tv account with no passes and dont use it please  email [email removed] thank you 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Billing/How-can-I-close-my-account-and-remove-my-details-I-don-t-want-my/m-p/505728/highlight/true#M9734

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please cancel my account immediately

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is nothing anywhere that allows you to cancel this membership. its a disgrace.

Cancel, my membership now or send me a link to do it.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User this is a customer community so no one from Now will read your comment and cancel your membership. You can do it by following the linked instructions. If you have more than 1 membership, you'll need to cancel them all individually.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-now

Anonymous User
Not applicable

can someone help me i see no option to delete my account i just want my account gone please

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Can you delete my account please
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you wish to cancel. I will look into this for you and send an e-mail. Keep an eye out on your account.

@Anonymous User I can see this issue was looked into by out livechat team.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I would like to have my account deleted - how can I do this?

Thanks,

L

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Just to let you know,  I have sent you an email in regards to your post. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team