cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

how do you turn off auto renew

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User you have to cancel. You can reactivate at any time. If you have difficulty pop on to chat. please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

I would recommend you apply a payment pin to your account.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i seem to have a log in and password but not an active account, when i was trying to set up the billing information the server went down. Now i appear to have a lof=g in and no billing info so when i try to go to manage/change billing i get a message saying no account held

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi jl2566,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

As you experienced an interuption during your sign up process this would explain the message that popped up saying no account held. This would mean that the account is inactive.

I can suggest setting up another account using a different email address, creating a brand new Sky ID and try to ensure you experience a smooth sign up process.

Kind Regards, 

Anu 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Now TV team,

I’m trying to close my account, I no longer subscribe but cannot remove my card details .

please advise the site frustrating keeps directing to staying set up.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Someone has replied to your thread that you created.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I delete my account?

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Minminx,

Please find the answer to your question here.

Thanks

Simon 

NOW TV Team

RoyB
Legend

@Simon-J 

Clicking that link in

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Billing/How-can-I-close-my-account-and-remove-my-details-I-do...

takes me to a place which tells me I don’t have sufficient privileges to go there 😥

Same with the Char-A one below it.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RoyB ,

Thanks for pointing that out Roy, It looks like this thread is made up of related topics that have been merged together at some point in the name of housekeeping, some of which are really old and no longer relevant  (that reply was from 2012) I'll go through this post and tidy it up.

Thanks

Simon