cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Please refer to my above post 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Iv been trying to cancel online for two months! Please delete my card details and cancel my now TV subscription! I will never trust now TV with my card details again!!
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Iv been trying to cancel online for two months!

That's most odd @Anonymous User. What device have you been using to perform this task? 

It's recommended that you use a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Cinema, Kids, Sport). You should see something like this: -

Cancellations.PNG

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions/questionnaires and retention offers, if any...

If the above mentioned 'cancellation' process has been completed correctly, you will receive a confirmation email from NOW TV.

With regard to having your debit/credit card details removed... For security reasons, all 'account' related issues are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you!

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

PS: It might also be a good idea to 'officially' cancel any NOW TV subscriptions you may have, by accessing the 'My Passes' area of your 'My Account'!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I remove my visa card as a payment method?...I find vouchers via amazon better value so natrually I would prefer to use them.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Sorry to say this @Anonymous User but a valid card is still needed to watch NOWTV even with vouchers.

You can always add a new voucher during the last month of the offer so the new voucher carries over. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well that's fine but I want out of the film options and just use entertainment. So that means I don't want  Now TV automatically charging me for a films voucher.

Ah, I guess using the cancel button before the next payment is due would stop that 🙂

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User You just beat me to it with the last part. 😉

Make sure to follow all instructions when you cancel and get a confirmation email. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can someone delete my account 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Can someone delete my account 

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For security reasons, all 'account' related issues (such as, NOW TV account removal/card details removal and refunds) are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you via the forum!

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have redeemed a code which lets me have the sky cinema pass for 12 days (I think) but im scared that when the 12 days run out i will have to pay the normal subscription fee with the bank details I input. Is there any chance that you could delete my account ASAP? i do not want this to happen. Thanks