cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If I'm not gonna use this service how do I delete my card details?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

If I'm not gonna use this service how do I delete my card details?

Hello GuitarAl72,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. To cancel your subscription, click here and follow the instructions.

Kind regards,

Jade

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

can u please send me an email to remove my card details of the account please

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User Live chat would be a better option. 🙂

https://help.nowtv.com/article/Accepted-Payment-Cards

Click contact us at the bottom of the link.
Select Live chat. (Best on a PC/Mac).
I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For security reasons all 'account' related issues are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you!

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why can’t I click on the link as o would too like to remove my card details via the only method possible deleting my account 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi,

the link is broken...

Thxs 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

what link?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

That’s an email address, not a link.

You are supposed to write to it, stating your request.

We are all customers here, like you; we can advise you where to go to make your request, but none of us can fulfil it for you.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.