How do I delete my credit card/debit card details
Tags (1)
0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Delete my details

Hi and welcome to the forum @Olawale06,

For security reasons all 'account' related issues (such as, NOW TV account removal/card details removal and refunds) are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you!

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Ihatenowtv1
Advocate

Re: How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after tri

NOW TV has been helping itself to 6.99 a month for an entertainment pass that my father neither realised he had signed up for or wants for over a year. When I discovered this I contacted someone at NOW TV who said they would cancel the pass and refund him the payments that had been taken. This has not been done and the money is still being taken even though I cancelled the pass last month. It would seem the only way to stop you helping yourselves to his money is to remove his card details and close his account but I find it is not possible to do this. Anyone help please.

0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after tri

Hi and welcome to the forum @Ihatenowtv1,

For security reasons all 'account' related issues (such as, NOW TV account removal/card details removal and refunds) are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you!

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

0 Thanks
Ihatenowtv1
Advocate

yes have tried live chat but they just finish the chat without giving you an answer, have now tried sending a message! 

0 Thanks
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ihatenowtv1 get your dad to tell his bank he does not authorise the payments. When speaking to chat you need your dad with you. Just tell them to remove all card details and cancel the account. Your​ dad will get an email.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
0 Thanks
annenorth
Mentor

Re: I want to close my account

i want to close my account because i,m fed up of you taking money out for products that i keep on canceling, yet again..i,ve been trying to cancel the entertainment package and the kids package since aurgust last year but you still charge me for these items..i,ve done everthing i need to do..but you still keep taking money..i,m very annoyed and angry cos i know i wont get a refund..you left me with no money in my bank account now which i needed to get to work today thks now t.v.

0 Thanks
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: I want to close my account

@annenorth when you cancelled you should have got an email notification. It's also recommended you set up a payment pin which is unknown by your children.....  Pop onto chat and they can process the cancellation and a refund.  They will of course check no one has been watching. They can also help you set up a payment pin. Alternatively if you have no intention of using this again they can remove your card details. Your​ final redress is with your bank who can stop any continuous payment.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
0 Thanks
mjhgg
Advocate

Re: How do i completely remove my NowTV account

how do you turn off auto renew

Tags (1)
0 Thanks
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: How do i completely remove my NowTV account

@mjhgg you have to cancel. You can reactivate at any time. If you have difficulty pop on to chat. please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

I would recommend you apply a payment pin to your account.

Tags (1)
0 Thanks