cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i want to close my account because i,m fed up of you taking money out for products that i keep on canceling, yet again..i,ve been trying to cancel the entertainment package and the kids package since aurgust last year but you still charge me for these items..i,ve done everthing i need to do..but you still keep taking money..i,m very annoyed and angry cos i know i wont get a refund..you left me with no money in my bank account now which i needed to get to work today thks now t.v.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User when you cancelled you should have got an email notification. It's also recommended you set up a payment pin which is unknown by your children.....  Pop onto chat and they can process the cancellation and a refund.  They will of course check no one has been watching. They can also help you set up a payment pin. Alternatively if you have no intention of using this again they can remove your card details. Your​ final redress is with your bank who can stop any continuous payment.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can i get sent a link to close my account comletely?

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  you need chat for this, they can completely close the account and remove your card details.  To contact chat, click the red contact link in my signature and then select chat.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my passes well before the end of the trial. I have still had money taken from my account without auhtorisation. I wrote to query this and whilst I was told this was being looked into I have not had a further reply.

l. How do I get my money back; and

2.How do I cancela nd remove ALL my personal data from you system

Not very happy!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

As this forum is accessible to anyone from around the world, for security reasons all 'account' related issues (such as, NOW TV account removal/card details removal and refunds) are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you!

Sufficed to say... After officially cancelling each one of your subscriptions (by accessing the 'My Passes' area of your 'My Account'), NOW TV will send confirmation by email. Did you receive these emails?

If you wish to contact a NOW TV representative about your issue, this can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please send me an email on how to delete my account completely from your servers. I signed up for a 14 day entertainment free trial to check it out but realise that it is of no use to me. I have provided card details, etc. And want these to be removed!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have cancelled the free trial already but want all my personal details removed as well.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Let me send you an email as this is an account issue we can't respond via the forum.

Thanks

Andy

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Please send me an email on how to delete my account completely from your servers. I signed up for a 14 day entertainment free trial to check it out but realise that it is of no use to me. I have provided card details, etc. And want these to be removed!

@Anonymous User If you click the-nadger's link just above you, you can live chat a team member for a direct response. Hours for live chat are 8am-midnight.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂