cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I need to my delete my payment details as I've gone back to sky
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. If you are sure you won't be using NOW TV again you canpop onto live chat and explain, they will be able to remove your card details for you.

To get to live chat, go to the following help page and click the Start Live Chat button.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I have cancelled my 14 day free trials and now I want my card details removed asap as I don't want to get charged for someting I am not watching
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

As this forum is accessible to anyone from around the world, for security reasons all 'account' related issues (such as, NOW TV account removal/card details removal, refunds), are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Email' and make a 'direct request' to them rather than requesting them (or somebody who may be posing as them) to contact you via this open forum. 

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello.

I also want to remove my card detail from your database, as my sister keeps buying kids passes when I don't want them. I don't want to set a PIN. The card details belong to me, so I want them deleted from your servers. 

Thanks,

Ciprian.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I also want to remove my card detail from your database, as my sister keeps buying kids passes when I don't want them. I don't want to set a PIN. The card details belong to me, so I want them deleted from your servers. 

Please refer to my previous post @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hmm,

I no longer use my NOW TV box, and want all my details removing from SKY/NOW TV like many others on here.
I am appalled that the site does not have a "close account" option.

Cant believe NOW TV is being so resistant to people's demands. Seems they are holding onto peoples details for their own (marketing) use.
Why are users/customers not in control of their personal details?
This feels like a bit of bullying from SKy/NowTV so they can retain contact details.

Certainly will be kicking the shins of the next sky/Now TV salesperon I come across.

I hope my account and personal details can be removed asap as the post above (and I mean removed, not just made inaccessible, where sky/Nowtv still hold onto my details, even though I am made to think they have deleted everything - data protection should be paramount.)

regards

Gavin

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Currently on "LIVE CHAT" getting details removed from database.

Seems to have done the job!

Payment details are no longer present in my account, and I was promised the account will expire and be removed later.

thanks to Manjunath, the online LIVE CHAT helper,

thats better.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just become the victim of finding that a payment has been taken from my credit card without my consent.  I have just tried to use the chat facility & have been 'chatting' to Anugrahit who keeps dliberately cutting me off and refuses to deal with my complaint.  They tell me that their immediate superior is the ASA.  They do not appear to be able to deviate from a script & the 1 occasion where they did, showed that their English was very poor and I have no idea what they were trying to say.

How do I get my account completely removed?  how do I get my unauthorised payment removed?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post,

We're unable to completely remove NOW TV accounts, but we're more than happy to remove any payment details you have stored. 

This has been completed for you and there are no longer any payment details on record for your account. 

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team