cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI, how do i remove my card details from your system? i would like you to remove my payment details and close my account please.

regards,

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

To remove your details from the nowtv database you need to contact nowtv either via their live chat service or alternatively you can send them an email instruction asking them to remove all your personal and bank details by clicking on the link page below.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As you do not provide the option to allow customers to choose whether or not to have their payment details stored on your system, I would like you to please remove my account, along with my payment details.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you wish to have NOW TV account details removed from their system you will need to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your requirements to them.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

And just-so other NOW TV customers know: -

• All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) will run for their full duration, even if they are cancelled after the first day.
  • All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) will 'roll on' automatically if they're not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • 'Free trial' subscribers are notified by email that they will be charged unless they cancel their subscription(s) prior to their 'free trial' ending!
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible.
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the 'Apply Voucher' button will not be accessible.
  • New NOW TV voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date.
  • New NOW TV voucher code passes commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • Setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!
  • Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the NOW TV subscriber to manage their own NOW TV account!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How ridiculous that you do not offer a "Remove Account" option, insisting that we must live chat with one of your staff.  So you can hard sell us I guess, try to tempt us back with offers?  Very underhand, preying on the more vulnerable people...

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Once your subscription is canceled then the service can't be used with out resubscribing, so there's no need to remove the account.

If you want your card details removed we can do that, we're not here to try and re-sell you the service.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have two email addresses that were used in a partial set up of a now tv account but were never fully registered why is it that when i ask you (live chat )  to remove my email addressed from your database apparently you cant do it???

these are addresses i use regulary i dont want them on your files.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I believe you've since been in touch with us via live chat.

If you need any further help please don't hesitate to get back in touch 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried to contact Now tv (sly sky) and there is no blue icon for a chat, there is no number l can contact. Another payment was taken out even though the account has not been used l received an email to say that now tv were sorry we were leaving and l wanted to remove my bank details to avoid this happening again, l cannot do that either. Surely this is illegal and not ethical way of doing business either. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

The help pages got moved around a while ago so that link is broken.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Click the link and then the green contact us button at the bottom.

Then select live chat.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂