cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Given that you have an 'account' related issue (which is subject to the Data Protection Act), you will need to contact a NOW TV representative either via 'Email' or preferably via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your requirements to them.

That being said, the easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If you need any further info about our data retention and destruction policy, you can email or write to our Data Protection team at dp.department@sky.uk  or DP Team, BSkyB Ltd, Grant Way, Isleworth, TW7 5QD.

Thanks

Bisa

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello Can anyone help I no longer own my NOW TV box and need to remove my card details urgently from the account. please can anyone help me. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

For any 'non subscriber' who's worried about money being taken from their card. Try changing the cards 'Expiry Date' to something like '01/14'.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi this dosent work either, i need someone from NOWTV to contact, i just want all card details and all my details removed. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is an account related query I will send you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

please remove all my card details from my account also please asap

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

We'll look into your account and send you an email when this has been done.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi can you please contact me i would like to remove my card details for safety reasons, please conatct me thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you wish to have all your details removed from the nowtv data base, then you need to either contact nowtv live chat or send them an email on the link page below.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV