cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Its allowed me to update my email to one use now but still card issue bank confirms no issue with card
Anonymous User
Not applicable
If this simple issue is not resolved can I get a refund on the now tv box I bought for my daughter as its just getting beyond a joke now four weeks plus with a system that constantly has payment errors and then not allowing you to update simple card details along with a voucher that didn't work from day one is beyond me that's on top of the patronising comments from people who are ment to assist you with the issue
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User,

The people trying to help you are regular NOW TV customers, not NOW TV employees!

You've been given some good advice. In order to resolve 'Bills and Payments' (ie: account) related issues,you need to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Is there any other I can.pay for the three packs I want movies entertainment and.kids as this issue not allowing me to.enter new card details even though there is more than enough money in my bank account is just beyond me I refuse to let £25 I paid for a box go to waste but need this issue resolving now five weeks is long enough to be honest if someone human can get back to me at my new email address as I've tried that speak to someone live and even that had issues id be greatful thank you (as I'm thinking this matter needs to go further I'm not a idiot but find tv a brand of a huge company like sky with poor customer service a joke ) and I will be seeking a refund on my purchase from you if matter isn't resolved this week)
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi again @Anonymous User,

NOW TV is a fully 'online service' which offers help to its customers via this forum (by forum members, along with a comprehensive number of Help Centre articles), via email or via 'live chat'. There is no phone number and no verbal contact.

As previously suggested. For your particular you need to use 'Live Chat' or 'email'.

By-the-way. Paper 'voucher code' passes purchased from various retail outlets and should remain active for around 12 months. Electroniclly generated 'voucher code' passes from Game tend to remain active for around 6 months. Either-way it's recommended that you keep hold of your proof-of-purchase, just in-case there's a problem!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can Anyone form the customer service team please delete my card details off my account please 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Can Anyone form the customer service team please delete my card details off my account please 

Hi @Anonymous User,

All 'account' related matters have to be delt directly (1:1) with a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility.

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to remove my card details as it's my sons account and he no longer uses it

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

If your son is sure he no longer wants to use NOW TV he will need to contact live chat (needs to be the account holder) who can do this for him.

To get to live chat, go to the following help page and click the Start Live Chat button.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you want your 'card details' removed you will need to contact a NOW TV representative. This can be done via Email or via Live Chat...

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers