cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Or if someone from.now tv can do the human thing and provide a phone number so I can give them the details as to be honest I'm getting sick of trying to resolve a simple straight forward issue
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I can be contacted at [email removed]
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Normally if a customer has posted any difficulties on the community (which you have done) and should none of the forum members can not help you in any way for whatever reason, then somebody from the NowTV team will pick up your post and will contact you back by email ( don't worry NowTV will have your email details already on their database). 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I can be contacted at [email removed]

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you have a 'Bills and Payments' (ie: account) related issue, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility and explain your requirements to them!

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've tried the live chat endless times nothing ever comes up as a service which represents part I sky which it states on the address I along with numerous others find the way issues are dealt with shocking I as a customer service advisor working in a bank would never keep telling people to email in but you ring sky its like there embarrassed by the service and its issues chat doesn't work all I need to do is register a nee bank card nothing more I've got two months money sst there waiting to be paid to now tv and nothing happens
Anonymous User
Not applicable
And I don't appreciate you being patronising over email or phone number either get your service sorted and issues resolved should be the main priority not patronising customers who pay good money on a box which after two months turns into freeview and catch up
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your posts.  To contact NOW TV Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will get you up and running

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Please for the love of god can you accept my new card details so my daughters have there present working I paid £25 for the thing and had a months use the voucher wasn't included in the box so had to pay from day one now over four weeks to simply add a card number
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User This is open forum so can't handle account problems

Try LIVE CHAT http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Change-Payment-Card

Anonymous User
Not applicable
In response to a email sent to me its a visa debit card I use and I have enough money in my account to pay the £20 for packs wanting