cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: cancelling my account.

Hi @Fayazg1234

I can see that you have spoken with our live chat team who have resolved this for you.

Thanks

Andy

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: closing account FULLY

Hi @s7even Thanks for posting (Love that movie!)

We'll send you an email to let you know what we're doing regarding you account and your request.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: closing account FULLY

Hi could you please fully close my account as I no longer wish to keep it thanks 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Please delete my account?

Seemoredigital - thanks for replying.  I've sent them a message so hopefully someone will reply and refund the monies.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

What a surprise another company that make it difficult to cancel !!! " just press this this and your done " what a load of rubbish !! Please contact me and cancel this account 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: Please delete my account?

Hi @SCOTSLAD300780

As this is account-related issue, I'll contact you about this via private email.

Thanks

Bisa

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Hi cr737 Thanks for getting in touch with your query, s...

May i ask what is your data retention policy . I havent been a SKY customer in over 5 years and today when trying to set up a Now Tv account I am being told I have a Sky username already.I could not register with same email address and new username.I had to retrieve login details of old sky account which i closed over 5 years ago ! sky clearly kept my data for over 5 years,that's not the definition of "short period of time" .

I would like my old username to be changed asap.Please advise as to how this can be done smoothly and also explain why my data was held and old account kept in your records for so long.

thank you.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Mrslloyd

Thank you for your post.

I have emailed you about this

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted

I Googled how to see Game of Thrones.

It said that it is available through NowTV

I subscribed for 6 months.  £25 was taken from my account promptly.

However, Game of Thrones is not accessible either to my laptop or to my YouView box which is my preferred delivery option.

Please may I have my money back.  Your service does not perform as described.

Within my account area there appear to be no options for cancellation or refund.

I tried to access LiveChat but that does not appear to exist.

Just bonkers

Tony Davis

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@TonyCedar wrote:

It said that it is available through NowTV...... However, Game of Thrones is not accessible either to my laptop or to my YouView box which is my preferred delivery option.

Don't panic...

According to this How to watch Game of Thrones on NOW TV link. All the episodes are available until Monday 13 June.

Cheers

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •
0 Thanks