cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello, to my horror I've noticed that you've taken £9.99 out of my account today for a sky movies pass under autorenew.  I never signed up for this.  I've just cancelled the pass as I no longer use NOWTV.  Please advise on the refund, many thanks Andy

All of the NOW TV services 'roll on' automatically if they are not cancelled prior to the monthly subscription expiring. Which is why you have been charged.

You might be able to get your £9.99 for your Sky Movie subscription returned but obviously the NOW TV people will check to see when you last viewed any movies...

Anyway, I suggest that you access the forums 'live chat' facility, preferably by using a Windows or Mac computer (not a mobile device) and explain your requirements to them.

Click on the following: I’ve cancelled NOW TV but I’m still being charged link. 

• Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the web page) and click on it.
  • A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page.
  • Click on the 'Live Chat' button and a new window should open up, with a range of drop-down options and a 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seemoredigital - thanks for replying.  I've sent them a message so hopefully someone will reply and refund the monies.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like full account deleted and payments to stop?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is account-related issue, I'll contact you about this via private email.

Thanks

Bisa

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What a surprise another company that make it difficult to cancel !!! " just press this this and your done " what a load of rubbish !! Please contact me and cancel this account 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for your post.

I have emailed you about this

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I Googled how to see Game of Thrones.

It said that it is available through NowTV

I subscribed for 6 months.  £25 was taken from my account promptly.

However, Game of Thrones is not accessible either to my laptop or to my YouView box which is my preferred delivery option.

Please may I have my money back.  Your service does not perform as described.

Within my account area there appear to be no options for cancellation or refund.

I tried to access LiveChat but that does not appear to exist.

Just bonkers

Tony Davis

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

It said that it is available through NowTV...... However, Game of Thrones is not accessible either to my laptop or to my YouView box which is my preferred delivery option.

Don't panic...

According to this How to watch Game of Thrones on NOW TV link. All the episodes are available until Monday 13 June.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User whilst entertainment isn't available on YouView it is definitely available on your laptop. What OS is it running and which browser are you using. And if you do want to watch on the big screen do you have any other compatible devices in the house? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We do indeed have all the past seasons of Game of Thrones available right now.

As @SeeMoreDigital has linked you too, we will also be showing the new season when it starts at 2AM Monday morning.

Our Entertainment Pass is not available on the Youview platform but your PC is a supported device.

What is happening when you try to view on your PC ?

What operating system are you using ?

What browser are you using ?

Is Silverlight upto date ?

Has Silverlight been enabled within your browsers settings ?

Thanks

Andy