cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

how can i DELETE my account. pleaseee help. can you delete for me . thank youMan Sad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi hf12,

Sorry to hear that you wish to cancel your account. You can find instructions on how to do this here.

For legal and operational reasons, we will need to keep some of your information for a period of time but this will be deleted in line with our data retention policy.

Thanks,

SarahC

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is it possible to completely cancel/delete the account and not just 'please switch off autorenew' cancel?

thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi dfx,

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear that you are leaving us 😞

By switching off auto renew it means that at the end of the current months subscription the account will just be made redundant.

We will need to keep some of the information for a period of time but this will be deleted in line with our data retention policy.

I hope this helps clear things up for you.

All the best,

Shannon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wish my credit card and home details to be removed from tv now account and the account DELETED who can this be done?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Podmanmcc,

Thanks for getting in touch with your post. Sorry to hear that you wish to leave the service.

In order for us to complete your request, please come onto LiveChat here, as this is an account related query.

We look forward to chatting with you shortly.

Regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI,

I've been trying to cancel my account for the past 2/3 months, this is absolutely ridiculous!! What a ###### service! Absolute robbery. I want all my details gone, email address, card details, the lot. Totally immoral that you can't cancel or close your account with ease. Sort it out or I will be moving forward to get my money back from you.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I've been trying to cancel my account for the past 2/3 months, this is absolutely ridiculous!! What a ###### service! Absolute robbery. I want all my details gone, email address, card details, the lot. 

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Given that this is an account related issue, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility. And the easiest way of doing this is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display pop-up sub-windows (ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How to contact us link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

I'm sorry you've had problems canceling.

It should be as straightforward as choosing "my account" and "my passes" and choosing cancel.

I'll send you an email to make sure everything you requested has been taken card of.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello so i signed up but i havent actually bought anything, how do i delete my account. i havent bought any passes but the website still has my details etc. can my account be completelly wiped away because i havent actually bought anything therefor i have nothing to delete i am just not comfortable with my details being on in the fear i do get charged for something.