cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there

I too want to remove my card details - I dont want auto renewals and things I just want to be able to buy the packs I want as and when so how can I remove these from my account?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Card details are a requirement for your account to work so removing details will kill everything.

If you go to My Account/My Passes you can insure that no further payments are taken.

I only use vouchers and have never had a problem with payments being taken.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I completely unsubscribe my account!?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I would like to remove my card details as I have been charged 9.99 while not using the now.tv box. 

I used a movies voucher code, and no longer want to use the device. If you could get in touch that would be great

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I can see that a member of the team has sent you an email regarding this.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Please remove the payment method details from my account
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  quickest way is to contact chat (contact details in my signature).  Keep in mind if you have a black/white box you need an active account (not necessarily passes) to use the box which necessitates having a card on file.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi

I have had 9.99 taken as well and cancelled this before 14 day trial ended how do I get a refund plz or contact yous.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

To contact Live Chat click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi i would also like to remove my card details to avoid unwanted bills 

thanks