cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contact NowTV Support via the online chat function. You can use the 'Contact Us' link to get through to them. Usually very helpful. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have been trying to cancel my account for the past hour how do I do it!?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please cancel my subscription without delay as I’m leaving the UK ..... TIA 

kind regards

lyndenham

RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

Asking on here is not likely to be effective.

Here’s what you need to do:-

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Off-Topic-Chat/Leaving/m-p/497911/highlight/true#M14310

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to cancel my account and remove my card details

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Access the post of mine referred to in @ukbobboy ‘s post just above, and follow the procedure.

It’s the same for everybody.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to cancel my account but can find out where to do it
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, i also would like to delete my account (card details etc) ive got a different package with a different company now, so if i could have some help with this that would be great

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for your post. 

I have sent you an email. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also wish to close my account completely. How can I do this?