cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable
How do I cancel my account and have all details removed ??? Been trying for days now and only been able to cancel passes ...
RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

You can’t do it for yourself, and the Community can’t deal with Account issues, though we can point you in the right direction:-

Follow these instructions

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Off-Topic-Chat/Leaving/m-p/497911/highlight/true#M14310

Please ‘Accept Answer’ now, if you are so inclined, as you won’t be able to come back and do it later Smiley Tongue

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, to add to @Anonymous User steps, if you do have a 3 month, 2 month voucher etc. Please make sure you cancel the auto renew when you're in the last month of the pass to get the full entitlement. If you cancel before you will only be able to watch until the end of that month expiration date and lose the remainder 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to close and deacivate my account. I have already cancelled my pass, but i want to completely deactivate ,my account. How do I do this?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you want all your personal and bank details removed from the NowTV database, then live chat would be the quickest option (unfortunately you can't do this yourself by going into your account).

Here's the link to live chat or alternatively you can drop them an email.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When I try to cancel my account it keeps taking me to the Bank Details page

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if clicking My Account asks for card details, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I really want to cancel my account I no longer want a nowTV account, how do I go about doing that??

Spoiler
Cancel Account

Anonymous User
Not applicable

cancel my acount

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been trying to cancel my passes but it is telling me I don't have any but I have can you please help do you have a phone number