cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I want to cancel my movie pass. It seems very difficult to do something which should be very easy. Please help!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if clicking My Account takes you to the homepage, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi not sure if i am asking in the correct place. I cancelled my movie pass and it didn't renew on the 25th April as that was the renewal date. However, today i got a message to say I have just bought a movie pass and it would need renewing on 1st June. I hadnT been on the now tv site to renew, so no idea how this has happened, unless it can be done just by the press of a button and my grandchildren did it whilst putting on a DVD. Is this possible... I do realise my tv signs in automatically to nowtv but thought it would take more than a wrongly pressed button to buy a pass
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

It can be possible that your grandchildren may have accidentally purchased the pass. To make sure these surprise charges don't happen, we advise our customers to set up Payment PIN that will only be known by the account holder. 

I'll look into this for you and contact you via email. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to delete my account please because i dont use now tv anymore im too busy, please delete my account thanks.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hey i want to delete my account please ...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'll get this looked into and send you an email shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please delete my account. Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

You can cancel passes using My Account then My Passes

To fully cancel you'll need to visit LIVE CHAT

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and click Contact Us - blue box bottom left