da19974
Contributor 1

Re: Removing payment card details?

hi how can i remove my card details ??

pethead65 Expert 5
Expert 5

Hi @da19974

Live Chat can do this for you.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!
Tommyg130387
Occasional Poster

Cancelling my account!

I have been trying to cancel my account for the past hour how do I do it!?
Tags (1)
Osculogic
Regular 2

Re: Cancelling my account!

Hello, Tommyg130387

Its a real shame to hear you are leaving NOW TV! But don't worry, if in the future you'd like to re-activate your pass, it can be done as quick as cancelling! Here's a list of steps for cancelling a NOW TV pass:

Step 1:

Select My Account and then Passes & Vouchers You might need to enter your username and password.

Step 2:

Select Cancel Pass next to the pass you would like to cancel, and follow the onscreen steps.

Step 3:

Once your pass is cancelled you’ll see the confirmation message below, and you will get a confirmation email within three hours:

You’ll be able to keep watching until the date your next payment was due. If you are on a NOW TV pre-paid offer, your pass will carry on until its expiration date.

Just a quick tip, if you have other passes on your account you’ll need to cancel each of them individually.  Oh, and you can only cancel Sports Day and Week Passes that have been bought in the last 14 days and not activated.

Thanks!

Osculogic

Ranj-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: How do I delete my account?

Hi @georgina1

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear it's about deleting your account. I will send you an e-mail shortly. Keep an eye out on your inbox. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Highlighted
Ranj-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after tri

Hi @DOTTEREL1978

Thanks for getting in touch, not great that it's down to cancelling but I guess I can still help 🙂 Keep an eye out for an e-mail. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

ANAKALVINA
First Poster

Re: I want to delete my account please

Please delete my account. Thanks

0 Thanks
the-nadger Mentor 3
Mentor 3

Re: I want to delete my account please

@ANAKALVINA

You can cancel passes using My Account then My Passes

To fully cancel you'll need to visit LIVE CHAT

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and click Contact Us - blue box bottom left

Please click on Thanks if I've helped. I'm a Community Contributor not staff.
Ranj-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: Cancelling my account!

Hi @Tommyg130387

Thanks for posting, to add to @Osculogic steps, if you do have a 3 month, 2 month voucher etc. Please make sure you cancel the auto renew when you're in the last month of the pass to get the full entitlement. If you cancel before you will only be able to watch until the end of that month expiration date and lose the remainder 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Vicky5
Contributor 1

I would like to cancel my Now TV account and have all payment details removed from this account.

you need to make this process easier.

Kind regards

Vicky