cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting. I will need to look into this for you and I'll send you an e-mail shortly. Keep an eye out on your inbox. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

can you also completely delete my account?

Regards

Matthew

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear this. As this is obviously account related I will send you an e-mail now. Keep an eye out 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

would you please delete my account

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear it's about deleting your account. I will send you an e-mail shortly. Keep an eye out on your inbox. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to delete my account, when I follow the steps the page gets stuck. I already paid for 2 months I didnt want

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. You can cancel your pass by going to your My Account > My Passes page http://account.nowtv.com/passes

You should see a list of any active passes you have on your account, with a cancel button next to them. Just click cancel and follow the steps all the way to the end.You should receive an email confirmation but you might want to take a screenshot of the cancelled pass as well.

If the page won't load try a different browser and/or device eg try on tablet/mobile web-browser instead of PC/Mac or vice versa.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Please can i delete my account, so i can no longer log in? 

[email removed]

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also would like to delete all my details and account.

thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi can you send me an email too. I want to cancel now tv completely and all my details not to be stored. Thank you