cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

It’s the default behaviour of all NowTV passes that they auto-renew, except for the Sports Day and Week Passes.

If you take the Nowbot’s offer to hook you up with Live Chat, and they can see you haven’t used the subsequent Pass, they will possibly refund you.

If you want a non-recurring month in the future, buy the Pass, and Cancel it the minute you have activated it. You’ll still get your month, as Cancel really means ’Cancel any Renewal’, not ‘Cancel this Pass’.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to delete my now tv account 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Great, you’ve come to exactly the right place!

Just go back to the top of this thread, read the postings in it until you come to the one that tells you exactly and precisely how to do that, and follow the instructions given.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can I be emailed as I wish to permanently delete my account details.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been trying to cancel my account for the past hour how do I do it!?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, Tommyg130387

Its a real shame to hear you are leaving NOW TV! But don't worry, if in the future you'd like to re-activate your pass, it can be done as quick as cancelling! Here's a list of steps for cancelling a NOW TV pass:

Step 1:

Select My Account and then Passes & Vouchers You might need to enter your username and password.

Step 2:

Select Cancel Pass next to the pass you would like to cancel, and follow the onscreen steps.

Step 3:

Once your pass is cancelled you’ll see the confirmation message below, and you will get a confirmation email within three hours:

You’ll be able to keep watching until the date your next payment was due. If you are on a NOW TV pre-paid offer, your pass will carry on until its expiration date.

Just a quick tip, if you have other passes on your account you’ll need to cancel each of them individually.  Oh, and you can only cancel Sports Day and Week Passes that have been bought in the last 14 days and not activated.

Thanks!

Osculogic

Anonymous User
Not applicable

...if you only go to 'my account' and cancel then be aware that it can be easily reactivated..meaning kids only have to click one button and you're back to subscribing and paying £9.99 a month until you realise that it has been reactivated.  It should be harder for the non bill payer/kids to do this!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

the live chat NEVER works.

i have not been refunded a £10 payment that was taken without notice, and i have not received confirmation of canceling my account.

and despite canceling my account, NOWTV continues to take little payments from my card for literally no reason. and i can't remove my payment details manually.

without live chat, there is no way to remove my payment details from the site.

really poor service, mildly criminal, totally shocking. i have reported the company and would apprecite some contact from customer service. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

it is impossible to cancel your account on their website. they make it difficult to sign in, the live chat does not work and neither does the online complaints form. now TV are absolute rubbish. DO NOT subscribe to it. The only way I have found is to cancel the direct debit at my bank. The adverts are good. The customer service is disgraceful!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You are meant to be able to cancel via "My Account" > "Passes and Vouchers" selecting the pass and Cancel.

However I did this last month for Sky Cinema as I haven't used it for months. Today I was billed the usual monthly subscription fee. When I log on the pass is showing as active again!

How do I contact Now TV to get a refund?! I cannot find any numbers for customer service??