cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: closing account FULLY

Hi @TINA1908

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you wish to cancel your account. I will need to send you an e-mail so keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: closing account FULLY

Hi there. I would like my account closed fully please also. I dont want to have any of my information on here anymore.

Thanks.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: How do I delete my account?

Hi @maclarke

Sorry to hear this. As this is obviously account related I will send you an e-mail now. Keep an eye out 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Deleting Credit card details

How do we go about using the vouchers??? I had no intention of setting up a direct debit and now feel ripped off. I'd rather pay for things when I need to rather than be robbed every month. WHat happened to no contract??? Isn't that what a direct debit is?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after tri

Hi @Alle and @Platty1705

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

I'll email you shortly to get this looked into.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Dinkybox payments are made via debit/credit card and are only taken each month you want a pass. You can cancel your passes at any time which makes it "no contract" as no notice is required.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
0 Thanks
Scholar

@artesea thanks... cancelling the vouchers after I apply them seems to work!

Just one further question... if I apply a three month (entertainments) voucher can I still cancel that immediately after applying, or will that mean I will lose my service after one month instead of three months later when the voucher should expire?

Thanks!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@TraLaLaLaLa in the past cancelling early resulted in only one month, but that's now changed and when I cancelled my 2 month movie passes days in, it still ran for the full length (don't worry if you get an email saying it end earlier, that one is wrong).

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: How do I delete my account?

would you please delete my account

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after tri

I also request that my account be deleted. Please email me with instructions.

It's unusual, frustrating and a little suspicious that we're not able to completely delete our own accounts.

0 Thanks