cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

This is a community forum so account matters can't be handled here.

Here are some helpful details http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

You may need LIVE CHAT which you can reach via contact us - blue box bottom left

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there. I would like my account closed fully please also. I dont want to have any of my information on here anymore.

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

Can you please close my account fully and permanently remove my details from your records?  I have no active passes on the account.

Let me know if you need any additional detail.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I'll get this looked into and will email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I close the account completely 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Since this is an account related issue, I'll send you an email shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Could you please close my account fully and permanently remove my details from your recordsas well? There are no active passes left on my account. Let me know if you need any additional detail.

Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear it's because you wish to cancel your account. I will obviously need to look into your account and therefore will send you an e-mail. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there folks at NowTV,

Please could you fully delete my account including all information tied to it? I no longer want to be apart of this. Thank you.

Swanovan

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I seem to have two accounts and not sure how to go about fixing it  I opened an account with one of my email addresses and bought a box and used my sky id email information, how do i get it all onto one account as i have purchased an entertainment package on one account and sky movies on another please help