cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

can I just have a phone number to cancel? The ‘help’ page is just taking me round in circles and every link on this thread is useless.

just a phone number so I can cancel how hard is that?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You can cancel passes for yourself under My Account/Passes & Vouchers.

Just make sure, when you cancel, that you go through all four screens, and check afterwards that the Pass does indeed show as Cancelled, with no upcoming payment scheduled.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

@Simon-J 

Thanks.

That answer may be old, but the question is still being repeatedly asked today.

It would be great if there was once again an official NowTV answer we could point people to.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i wanna delete my account

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi pauldaniels3005,

Cheers for your post.

We are sorry you are thinking of leaving us?!

Could you give us any feedback as to how we could improve the service for you?

Click here for a post to help you cancel your subscription.

We look forward to your feedback.

Char

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear Now TV, 

I have been looking in your forum community for instructions to delete my account. However I have only found the instructions to cease auto-renewing my subscription. Please would you provide me with the way to delete my information from your system. Or if not, would you please remove my data from your system from your end. 

Please do this without delay.

Thank-you, 

Jon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jontywhite.

Thanks for contacting us,

Sorry to hear you are leaving us. The answer to your request can be found here.

Kind Regards

Adrian

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good Morning,

I also wish to delete my account but the link you're providing for other users doesn't let me get any answer. 

This is the message I'm getting: You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

Hope you can advise, Joanna. 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Which link exactly?

The earlier part of the thread is stuffed with links that are old, no longer go where they did, or never did go to where you are looking for 😢

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good Morning,

I also wish to delete my account but the link you're providing for other users doesn't let me get any answer. 

This is the message I'm getting: You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

Hope you can advise, Joanna.