cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

In following your steps, the my account simply does not come up! I have sent you 5 e mails saying I do not want to continue after the 30 days ends today, please accept this as my final communication on the subject. Please do not try to extract money from my account. And may I suggest that when one follows the steps, that the my account comes up, not, an invitation to re subscribe!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if clicking My Account takes you to the homepage, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

As you are posting from a different account it's not possible for NOW TV to action your 30 day notice without further information. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, very sorry you wish to cancel and if you've been able to cancel. I will send you an e-mail shortly. Please keep an eye out.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to fully close my account, please send me the email. Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for posting, sorry to hear it's in regards to cancelling your account. I will send you an e-mail shortly. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I would like to fully close my account, please send me the email. Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the email and Live Chat options.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will get you up and runningSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like my account closed please..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you wish to cancel your account. I will need to send you an e-mail so keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please close my account FULLY. I don't have any active subscriptions. Thank you