cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

In fact a work colleague has just toldme he doesn't have a credit card on file at all - he only works on vouchers. So how do I set this up? Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User they will have a card on file, they probably forgotten that they did it.

To avoid being charged just cancel your passes once applied, then at worst you'll have no service for a day until you get a new voucher.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@artesea thanks... cancelling the vouchers after I apply them seems to work!

Just one further question... if I apply a three month (entertainments) voucher can I still cancel that immediately after applying, or will that mean I will lose my service after one month instead of three months later when the voucher should expire?

Thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User in the past cancelling early resulted in only one month, but that's now changed and when I cancelled my 2 month movie passes days in, it still ran for the full length (don't worry if you get an email saying it end earlier, that one is wrong).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do we go about using the vouchers??? I had no intention of setting up a direct debit and now feel ripped off. I'd rather pay for things when I need to rather than be robbed every month. WHat happened to no contract??? Isn't that what a direct debit is?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User payments are made via debit/credit card and are only taken each month you want a pass. You can cancel your passes at any time which makes it "no contract" as no notice is required.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i would like my credit card of now tv please 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you wish to clear your card details. I will send you an e-mail shortly as this is account related. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi NOWtv,

I'd like to remove card details from my account please.

username: lockworm

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your message.

I'll get this looked into for you and email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team