cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi how do I delete my card detail as I wish to start buying vouchers
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User without a card on file you won't be able to use the service, even if you just buy vouchers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you but issue is now resolved
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Its showing that I have cancelled my account but I have not direct debit payment still been taken and it wont let me back in its saying something about payment details ?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User have you tried the steps in http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, please contact me.

I want to delete my card information. 

Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you wish to cancel. I will send you an e-mail shortly.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, Could somebody please remove my credit card details from my account? I want to work from vouchers only. Thanks.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User removing the card will lock your account and you won't be able to use the vouchers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Okay well how can I continue using vouchers and a payment not come off my card if I don't put a voucher on there in time? Or is this the plan?