cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable
yes but i cannot remove my card from your system, that is what i do not trust, what is stopping you from taking a payment even with auto renew switched off, under data protection laws i am entitled to have this information removed when i ask for it to be take off
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi paddles,

We have sent you a private message as this concerns your account information. Please check your inbox for more information.

James T
NOW TV Team
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am in the same position as this person and want all of my details completely erased, including my card details. Whatever the steps are that are required please advise. Simply cancelling auto renew is not sufficient.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Almost unbelievably, I have anticipated your request in the posting three above yours, now on the previous page.

Just follow the instructions given there.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you help

me i wanna permanently delete my account from Nowtv please i am not happy with it 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Drop Now TV an email

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
What is the now tv contact email?
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It is literally in the post up from yours........

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Could you please help me

Today my Granddaughter accidently pushed a button on my nowtv remote that accidently resulted in my paying :

£9.99 sports day membership

£5.00 Boost

Total payment £14.99 

I cancelled the boost immediately but cannot cancel the sports day membership which I have not activated. Could you please arrange for my account to be refunded £14.99 and thereafter could you please remove my Visa debit card  details

Please help

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is a customer forum, so the any chance of a refund will have to be discussed directly via NOW.

You have either live chat by “chat online”.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Or email customer support. Address in below picture.

EC87A9C3-88A3-4E91-956C-E9B4F069D8D2.jpeg