cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User you'll need to email

customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So you are saying that there is no way to avoid being charged other than to cancel the card used?

I keep getting emails saying that I have a 7 day trial which I then log in and cancel. After that I suddenly get charged for the movie option and again I cancel it. The next day I get charged for the entertainment package and again I cancel. 

It is impossible to reach you and query the charges. 

All I can do is warn people that they will never be able to leave if they sign up. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

the fact you cannot remove card details is terrible.  Just cancelled everything i have and am telling all friends to as well.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Continuous payment authorities: it is your right to cancel - You can contact your card provider & ask them to cancel payment authority.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
ok time to report my card as stolen then because i dont trust this service
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi paddles

We are sorry you feel this way, I hope this is not the impression we give off.

We have never taken any money from an account that has there auto renew function switched off. Once this has done the system automatically updates it and no charges will incur.

You have the NOW TV word that we will not charge you once you have cancelled your account via the auto renew button.

All the best

Shannon
NOW TV Team
Anonymous User
Not applicable

That is an outright LIE. DO NOT BELIEVE THEM - THEY HAVE TAKEN UNAUTHORISED PAYMENTS FROM MY CARD 3 TIMES. And the last one was many days after my account was inactive, so I could not suspect any payment would go through.

Report this to your banks and get new cards.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes you have taken money without authority! Mine!!??

1week on you lot still haven’t resolved it, worst customer service I’ve ever experienced, totally useless and completely uninterested in resolving my issue. 

You will have to notify your bank to stop them stealing more money from your account. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my entertainment pass in July 2019. Today it is March 14th 2020 and Now TV are still taking payments from my account. I have emailed Now TV to ask for a refund as I have only just realised. I have an email dated July 2019 from a chap called Raj at Now TV telling me no more payments will be taken and here we are. Please advise as £8.99 has been taken every month from my account since I cancelled in July 2019.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So why have I just been charged twice after having "unsubscribed" last year? Really unhappy.