cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

If I'm not gonna use this service how do I delete my card details?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Bear in mind if you have a Now TV box you need to keep your NOW TV account active (including leaving your payment card on file) to keep using the free apps such as BBC iPlayer.

However if you definitely want your card details removed either post back asking the NOW TV Team to remove your card, or you can pop onto live chat and they can do it for you.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Please delete all my details from my NOW TV account – Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post.

I will send you an email with all the needed information shortly 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I fully close my account?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post.

I will email you shortly.

Regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please delete my account and all information stored about me as per the data protection act - failure to do so as per my request will result in a lawsuit being filed against NOW Tv, SKY, and BSKYB.

You have NO RIGHT to hold any information on a customer that has requested that these details be deleted.

Your actions, and this thread have been forwarded Information Commisioners Office as you are breaking the law:

https://ico.org.uk/about-the-ico/what-we-do/taking-action-data-protection/

Further legal action will be taken if you do not remove this information

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post.

As this is an account related query I will be emailing you about your query instead.

So if you could kindly keep a look out that would be great!

Thanks

Ruth

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi i want to delete my credit card info as i do not use this service

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is an account related query we are unable to deal with this in the open forum.

I will send you an email shortly or you can also jump onto our live chat service to get this actioned for you quicker.

Thanks

Andy