cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
whateversdbhrd
Observer

Re: Deleting Credit card details

Can I please receive an email about removing my credit details too as I had a 3 month pass but was forced to enter my details to continue.
0 Thanks
whateversdbhrd
Observer

I want my credit card details removed too please email me I'm not paying for no subscription, I have a 3 month pass and do not tend to pay for A subscription until after the 3 month trial. If so I will re add my details if I wish to pay for the subscription after testing it
0 Thanks
artesea
Legend 5
Legend 5

@whateversdbhrd to remove your card details would result in you losing the service.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
Stephen-L
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Hi @whateversdbhrd 

Thanks for your post.

As @artesea has pointed out, removing your card details will result in your subscription coming to an end during your 3 month promotional period. 

To avoid being charged following your 3 month offer period, simply head to NOWTV.COM > My Account and cancel your active pass when you're nearing the end of the offer. 

This will ensure that you're no longer charged any further, unless you decide to return to NOW TV in the future.

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team 

0 Thanks
tomtee
Advocate

Re: remove credit card details

Hello, due to security issues/concerns please can you remove my card and other personal details from your site. I have finished using all services.

Thanks

T

0 Thanks
Stephen-L
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Re: remove credit card details

HI @tomtee 

Thanks for your post.

A member of the NOW TV Team will be in touch shortly via email to help you further.

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team 

0 Thanks
SF2013
Scholar

Re: Removing payment card details?

Dear NOW TV,

I would also like to remove my card details and only use them to purchase passes when needed and not to be stored by you.

My reasons are:

1. As a precaution in the event that NOW TV's systems are hacked or compromised revealing my card or personal details.

2. In the event that my Now TV account login is hacked or compromised allowing payments to be made that I haven't authorised.

3. To prevent NOW TV from helping themselves to unauthorised payments from my account without my knowledge (which has been done on many occaisions and is very difficult and a real time consuming struggle to get a refund).

4. I do not trust NOW TV in holding these details and i am responsible for them if things go wrong.

Now, before you go fobbing me off with poor excuses like what has been written in some other posts within this feed by the NOW TV Team i would like to remind you that these are my card details and i own them and i am responsible for them. I provide them to you in good faith for the only purpose of taking a payment for buying a pass.

Other similar online based websites allow me to remove my card details at any time so why is NOW TV not allowing me to do this?

So i don't need feeble excuses like holding the information for auditing purposes or in relation to the data protection act because these are totally untrue according to my bank.

I look forward to the details on how to remove my card.

Kind regards,

Steve.

0 Thanks
Birgit-R
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: Removing payment card details?

Hi @SF2013 

Thank you for your informative post.

Since this is an account related request, I will be sending you an email shortly.

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
mashder1
Advocate

Re: How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after tri

i want to cancel my now tv account but dont know how to

0 Thanks
Birgit-R
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after tri

Hi @mashder1 

Thanks for getting in touch.

You can cancel via My Account by signing in via PC or laptop. If you are unable to do so, please let me know.

Regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks