cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if you get the team to remove your card details your account becomes invalid and you won't be able to use any vouchers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User 

The payment details need to be always in present since you may want to use the auto renewal. You can redeem your vouchers and once they run out, cancel the subscription. Plus we need to validate that you live in UK and are 18+

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, due to security issues/concerns please can you remove my card and other personal details from your site. I have finished using all services.

Thanks

T

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post.

A member of the NOW TV Team will be in touch shortly via email to help you further.

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I received an email yesterday from Now TV regarding my request to have my card details and other personal details removed from your website.

In the email I was asked: 'Are you sure you would like this completed?' and 'Please let us know and we will help you further'

I replied straight away stating that I had finished with the services and that I would like all my details to be removed.

I got no reply; so sent another email asking when I can expect this process to be completed (I sent the last email, last night)

Ive just received an email from postmaster mail@hotmail.com saying my email to NowTV has been delayed.

I am not happy that even simple email communication is such a problem.

Is it possible that you can give me confirmation via this forum, please?

I feel Im beginning to lose patience.

Regards,

Tee

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User ,

Thanks for posting.

We're really sorry to see that, it does appear there might be an issue for some customers regarding emails not getting through to us and it's something we're investigating. 

The reason we would need to communicate with you via email is that we cannot deal with anything account related on our public community for security reasons.

As you've answered our question here, we will send you an email shortly regarding your account.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I found direct debit payment to now tv despite cancelling within the 14 days. Can you please look into it for me and what should I do to get a refund ??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

NOW TV don't operate any direct debits, all of the transactions we do are 1 off credit/debit card transactions.

When did you cancel your passes ? Was this done before the 14 days was up or on the same day ?

If on the same day its possible the payments were taken before you placed your cancellation request.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was under the impression that NOW TV was a NON contract solution. There should be somewhere where once that you have proved that you are over 18 you can go and remove credit card details and pay with the vouchers sold in the stores. WHY DO YOU WANT TO KEEP OUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS IF IT IS A NON CONTRACT PLAN.

Users of this service dont want to cancel there NON contract plan, They want the option of paying with a voucher as and when needed.

Please Advise.