cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post.

I'm really sorry to hear you've been continually charged after attempting to cancel.

We'll be in touch via email to help you further.

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi There,

Can you please delete my Credit Card from your system.

Thank you.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User ,

Thanks for posting.

To do this we'll need to access your account, we'll be in touch via email to confirm when this has been done for you. 

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also need help to delete my payment card details , would also like to delete my account permanently as well as its no longer required .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hiya i need to delete my card details off of my account please as ive lost my card thankyou

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

I will email you shortly 🙂

Regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Can I please receive an email about removing my credit details too as I had a 3 month pass but was forced to enter my details to continue.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I want my credit card details removed too please email me I'm not paying for no subscription, I have a 3 month pass and do not tend to pay for A subscription until after the 3 month trial. If so I will re add my details if I wish to pay for the subscription after testing it
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User to remove your card details would result in you losing the service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post.

As @Anonymous User has pointed out, removing your card details will result in your subscription coming to an end during your 3 month promotional period. 

To avoid being charged following your 3 month offer period, simply head to NOWTV.COM > My Account and cancel your active pass when you're nearing the end of the offer. 

This will ensure that you're no longer charged any further, unless you decide to return to NOW TV in the future.

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team