Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Removing payment card details?

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting.

I will send you an e-mail very shortly about this.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after tri

Hmm,

I no longer use my NOW TV box, and want all my details removing from SKY/NOW TV like many others on here.
I am appalled that the site does not have a "close account" option.

Cant believe NOW TV is being so resistant to people's demands. Seems they are holding onto peoples details for their own (marketing) use.
Why are users/customers not in control of their personal details?
This feels like a bit of bullying from SKy/NowTV so they can retain contact details.

Certainly will be kicking the shins of the next sky/Now TV salesperon I come across.

I hope my account and personal details can be removed asap as the post above (and I mean removed, not just made inaccessible, where sky/Nowtv still hold onto my details, even though I am made to think they have deleted everything - data protection should be paramount.)

regards

Gavin

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after tri

Currently on "LIVE CHAT" getting details removed from database.

Seems to have done the job!

Payment details are no longer present in my account, and I was promised the account will expire and be removed later.

thanks to Manjunath, the online LIVE CHAT helper,

thats better.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just become the victim of finding that a payment has been taken from my credit card without my consent.  I have just tried to use the chat facility & have been 'chatting' to Anugrahit who keeps dliberately cutting me off and refuses to deal with my complaint.  They tell me that their immediate superior is the ASA.  They do not appear to be able to deviate from a script & the 1 occasion where they did, showed that their English was very poor and I have no idea what they were trying to say.

How do I get my account completely removed?  how do I get my unauthorised payment removed?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post,

We're unable to completely remove NOW TV accounts, but we're more than happy to remove any payment details you have stored. 

This has been completed for you and there are no longer any payment details on record for your account. 

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team 

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Hi paddles Thanks for getting in touch with your query....

How don't turn off auto renew????
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Hi paddles Thanks for getting in touch with your query....

@Anonymous User I'm assuming you are asking how to make sure you aren't billed at the end of your current pass? Visit My Account and just cancel any passes you don't want renewing. You can continue to watch for the period you've paid for assuming you are in your final month.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

• Why is it so difficult to cancel???????
  • every link i try to click on says its expired so i have no instructions on how to do it, i havent used the now tv for over a month and now i try to stop you taking money there is every obsticle in my way
Tags (1)
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User what happens when you visit My Account? You should have a box with the Ents and Movies passes in it with an option to cancel any which are currently active.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: closing account FULLY

Is there an easy way to do this? i just want to close the account so they dont have my info anymore.

0 Thanks