cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Go to the help link then to contact us, answer the two drop down questions then if needed scroll down the page and you will see links to Live Chat, Email and Forum.

If the Live Chat option is missing everyone is busy and you should try again in a few minutes.

be be aware however that removing card details stop anything on the Now TV box fom working 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I would like my payment card details removed please and my account cancelled. Can someone please contact me and tell me how to get this done?

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you will need to contact live chat about this between 8am and midnight. Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged at the bottom of the page will be a contact us link, click this and you reach the Contact Us page, if Live Chat is open and an agent is free the button will be blueish. If it's grey, hit refresh in five minutes time as they will all be busy.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I want also want to remove my card payment details as i no longer require this service for the time being.

How can i do this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting.

I will send you an e-mail very shortly about this.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi i'd like to remove my card details as soon as possible too please
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting.

I will send you an e-mail shortly.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I forgot to cancel my pass after a free trail and dont have any money on my debit card so Now Tv cannot take payment. This wont let me cancel my pass now that i want to. How can i do this and also remove my card details from the system.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For security reasons, all 'account' related issues (such as, NOW TV account removal/card details removal and refunds) are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you via the forum!

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to remove my card from billing so i no longer pay for now tv as i dont use it.  I am unable to get any joy on the website!