cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have not used the free service at all and want to make sure my card details are removed

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

If I'm not gonna use this service how do I delete my card details?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to delete my card details 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to cancel this account and my £9.99 returned from the 2 November we have not used this service and have no intentions of doing so. We want the account terminated and our card details removed from you database ASAP. I have informed my bank to refuse any more debits.

regards

ken Pavey

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi cr737

Thanks for getting in touch with your query, sorry to hear that you would like to cancel.

Here are the steps you need in order to turn off the auto renew on your account.

We will need to keep some of the information for a period of time but this will be deleted in line with our data retention policy.

Just to let you know, once your current months subscription has ended if you play a movie after that it will notify you that you don't have a subscription and give you an option to re-subscribe.

Hope this helps

All the best

Shannon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i don't want my informations to be in your site anymore . in other words i wanna permenantly and fully delete my account , is that clear enough ? so please tell me how can i do that ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

i don't want my informations to be in your site anymore . in other words i wanna permenantly and fully delete my account , is that clear enough ? so please tell me how can i do that ?

Hi Ata,

Sorry you fell that way about the service but thanks for posting.

If you have turned off auto renew already then your account is effectively canceled.

For legal and operational reasons, we will need to keep some of the information for a period of time but this will be deleted in line with our data retention policy

Although the accounts page can list a charge to be applied date, it is effectively a place holder and a charge should not take place.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What would those legal requirements be? Ive never heard of this.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Is there a particular service that you require?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to turn of now tv and not be charge any more and delet all my card details