cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Let me know if you have any luck - I cancelled my card in the end as I
couldn't find out how to delete my account - so account still there .....
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wow.. quite crazy that it came to that.

Especially now that GDPR laws can mean such massive fines for companies over this exact kind of issue.

I’ll let you know if possible.. I guess if the account did all get removed it would mean no access to this forum.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,

I recently got £9.99 taken from my account with no authorisation, i was wondering if this could be refunded?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello Jessica17,

Thanks for your recent post. Sorry to hear you've had £9.99 deducted from your account without your authorisation.

We will definitely take a look into this for you. As this is an account related issue, I'm going to send you a private message shortly with further details on what to do.

Hope this helps.

All the best,

Louis K
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have also been charged 9.99 for using a free sports voucher code because I entered it on tv and not PC
I would like to know why and refunded
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have also been charged 9.99 for using a free sports voucher code because I entered it on tv and not PC
I would like to know why and refunded

Hi Mike11,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We do advise whenever we give out voucher codes as part of a deal that the codes must be redeemed on a PC, Laptop or Mac as other devices will not present a redeeming option.

I have sent you a private message as this is account related.

Thanks,

Shannon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear Now TV,

Please delete my credit details because i hate my details being on websites. I go to hospitals in worry so please delete them before i have to go to hospital for stress. Pleas eremove them now!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi samavfc123,

Thank you for your post.

You're unable to completely delete your NOW TV account. For legal and operational reasons, we need to retain information relating to you in order to maintain our records of current and previous customers. 

We also need to retain it for audit purposes and related legal purposes.

We can assure you that the information we hold about you is kept securely and will be deleted in line with our retention and destruction policy at an appropriate stage.

As this is an account related matter I have sent you a private message.

Thanks,

Zaheer

NOW TV Team.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Whilst it is true that you need to retain details for legal reasons. You will have to  remove payment card details and addresses from a live internet  account then store them securely off line. With regard to using BBC i Player and other non-subscription services such as You tube. you do not need to give payment details. Just hit cancel on the payment page.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi. There isn't a remove billing details option and I really need my bank details removing as I don't want to renew by card. I just want to use voucher codes