cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It is also a feature of the Roku boxes. You must give payment details to Roku before the box can be set up at all.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

That is fine however, I was told I could remove my details - how do I do this and why should my cc details be requested if I don't wish to use it.

I repeat how can I remove my credit card details and just use BBC Iplayer only

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi jacqueline16,

Thanks for contacting us at NOW TV, sorry to hear you've been experiencing difficulties.

The reason why we require payment card information is because we must take a 10p authorisation fee which is instantly refunded once verified. The payment card must then remain on your account should any subscriptions continue and require payment, or you decide to purchase a sports day pass.

If you would like to discuss this issue further could you please come onto our live chat service via our Contact Us page so we can ask you some security questions and look into your account.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

Sal

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

On renewing my broadband contact I have upgraded it to include some of the channels offered by NowTV - I have now closed my small (two month subscription) with NowTV and would appreciate if my personal card details could be removed from your system.

Many thanks in advance.

PS: If you could give your customers the option of removing their own payment details I would be happy to recommend your service to others in the future.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Ve8,

Sorry to hear you are leaving NOW TV.

To remove this information we are going to need you to contact us securely via the link above, for security reasons. Once you have done so we will resolve this promptly for you.

Regards,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i would also like to have  my card details removed, just want to know how to do it as dont like leaving card details on any services such as these.. the service is decent enough but the picture is poor.. would like a reply many thanks..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You should visit Live Chat but please be aware that the removal of a card will mean that nox will no longer work at all.

Go to the help link then to contact us, answer the two drop down questions then if needed scroll down the page and you will see links to Live Chat, Email and Forum.

If the Live Chat option is missing everyone is busy and you should try again in a few minutes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I cannot access live chat via my iPad!! My Now TV box hasn't worked since January when I asked for the payments to be stopped - but the payments keep going out of my bank account. The box is broken and hasn't been working since January however since cancelling it in January you have taken 3 more payment from my bank account.
I requires refund of the 3 unauthorised payment - this I have request on numerous occasions.
Julie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User that's strange as it works on mine. Can you try on a computer please 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I don't have a desk top, laptop or access to PC - I've a phone or ipad but it is the original ipad so maybe that's why? Just very frustrating!