cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Removing payment card details?

Hi jacqueline16,

Thanks for contacting us at NOW TV, sorry to hear you've been experiencing difficulties.

The reason why we require payment card information is because we must take a 10p authorisation fee which is instantly refunded once verified. The payment card must then remain on your account should any subscriptions continue and require payment, or you decide to purchase a sports day pass.

If you would like to discuss this issue further could you please come onto our live chat service via our Contact Us page so we can ask you some security questions and look into your account.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

Sal

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Ve8
Advocate

Hi,

On renewing my broadband contact I have upgraded it to include some of the channels offered by NowTV - I have now closed my small (two month subscription) with NowTV and would appreciate if my personal card details could be removed from your system.

Many thanks in advance.

PS: If you could give your customers the option of removing their own payment details I would be happy to recommend your service to others in the future.

0 Thanks
Aaron-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi Ve8,

Sorry to hear you are leaving NOW TV.

To remove this information we are going to need you to contact us securely via the link above, for security reasons. Once you have done so we will resolve this promptly for you.

Regards,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Remove my credit card details now!

Dear Now TV,

Please delete my credit details because i hate my details being on websites. I go to hospitals in worry so please delete them before i have to go to hospital for stress. Pleas eremove them now!

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Remove my credit card details now!

Hi samavfc123,

Thank you for your post.

You're unable to completely delete your NOW TV account. For legal and operational reasons, we need to retain information relating to you in order to maintain our records of current and previous customers. 

We also need to retain it for audit purposes and related legal purposes.

We can assure you that the information we hold about you is kept securely and will be deleted in line with our retention and destruction policy at an appropriate stage.

As this is an account related matter I have sent you a private message.

Thanks,

Zaheer

NOW TV Team.

0 Thanks
davesnowbox
Scholar 2

Re: Remove my credit card details now!

Whilst it is true that you need to retain details for legal reasons. You will have to  remove payment card details and addresses from a live internet  account then store them securely off line. With regard to using BBC i Player and other non-subscription services such as You tube. you do not need to give payment details. Just hit cancel on the payment page.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

why have u asked me to sign in and contact u directly , im signed in to post here. and u have deleted everyone elses cc details without asking them to this. I have cancelled with u now please delete my cc details u r not allowedd to keep them if i dont allow u to which i dont.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Carlos333,

Thank you for your post.

As this is an account related matter it can't be discussed here publicly.

Kindly contact us on live chat to discuss this matter further.

Thanks,

Zaheer

NOW TV Team.

0 Thanks
Jooles63
Mentor

Please remove my card details - I'm fed up of you taking payments when I haven't had the now tv box since January . Sent you several emails had no response - please just stop taking payments and remove my details .
0 Thanks
StuartRogerson
Elite 3

See my answer to your other post :
Go to the help link then to contact us, answer the two drop down questions then if needed scroll down the page and you will see links to Live Chat, Email and Forum.

If the Live Chat option is missing everyone is busy and you should try again in a few minutes.