cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Welcome to forums

As account matters can't be handled in this open forum you have a couple of options.

1) Using laptop/pc go to My Account/My passes and cancel any passes there - this should insure that no further payments are taken.

2) Go to LIVE CHAT http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

If you cancel card details any NowTV boxes will cease to allow access to any demand services like iPlayer and ITV Hub

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Can't believe you're forced all of a sudden to enter card details now just so you can cancel passes.
This is illegal!
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you are being asked to enter your bank card details when attempting to cancel your passes then you have "signed in" with a inactive username on your account.

Have you used any other usernames, if so check them individually until you find the cancel button option.

You could double check by looking at your username and password on your nowtv devices that you watch nowtv on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

you're right turns out there were 2 accounts, how can I delete my card details though?!

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  if you pop on to chat they can help delete card details and close unwanted second accounts. please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

it's fine i cant fully cancel my now tv account but i will need for my bank details to be removed ...as i am still not sure if i was charged for the end of my free trial i have payment pin turned off. while saying i Will be charged £8.99 at the end of my trial which has ended

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey there stewj9,

Not a problem.

We will need to discuss your account information so I have sent you a private message regarding this.

Thanks a lot.

Char

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey

I want to remove my credit card details aswell how do you do this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User please check your inbox so we can grab your account details to do this.

Thanks a lot.

Char

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I remove my card details