cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Carlos333,

Thanks for posting.

Please sign in and use the contact us page under help to contact us directly where we can access your details.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

why have u asked me to sign in and contact u directly , im signed in to post here. and u have deleted everyone elses cc details without asking them to this. I have cancelled with u now please delete my cc details u r not allowedd to keep them if i dont allow u to which i dont.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Carlos333,

Thank you for your post.

As this is an account related matter it can't be discussed here publicly.

Kindly contact us on live chat to discuss this matter further.

Thanks,

Zaheer

NOW TV Team.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I would like my credit card details removing please. There is no need for them to be retained.

Thanks.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi AddoAlbo,

Thanks for posting.

So we can do this for you please sign in your account and go to help from here use the contact us page and send us a message, this way we can access your account details.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

please remove my payment card detials and cancel my supscription ASAP please

Regards

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi marianwalker123,

Thanks for your post.

I have sent you a private message about this.

Kind regards,

Henrik

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Removing my payment card details

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dainius,

Thanks for posting.

So we can do this for you please sign in your account and go to help from here use the contact us page and send us a message, this way we can access your account details.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been in touch  talk on line and was told I could delete my details regarding my credit card immediately I had registered. I have tried desparately to find out how to do this and can't - what am I missing?

I bought the box from John Lewis and was told there were no charges - why did I have to give my CC details when I only want the NOWTV for free channels and BBC IPLAYER.

Having been forced to give them to get registered and receive the programmes I now want to delete my cc details how do I do this.

I do have a trnscript of the on line conversation whereby I was informed this could be done.

Thank you someone for your help here.