cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If you want your payment details removing, please contact Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does this mean my subscriptions ie: Movies, Entertainment will be cancelled because i DO NOT want that - just want my bank details off NOT  my NOW TV

Can somebody tell me if this is possible please.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's not possible to use NOW TV without your card details on file. It's your choice if you wish to continue with the service.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

While we're not a contract service we are a subscription service. The difference here is a contact ties you in for a set period. a subscription is a rolling payment that is taken from your card each month. As the system works by request a payment each month card details are needed, in the case of vouchers this simply tells the system the amount to be deduced is £0.00 - the transaction still happens.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your help Simon-J

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi id also like my caed details removed and any payments stopped please also send me a private email/message when this has been done

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Ryan1967,

Thanks for getting in touch with your post. Sorry to hear that you wish to leave the service.

As this is an account related query, I am going to send you a private message shortly.

I hope that this helps.

Regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I would also like to remove my card details asap, please contact me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No I want to remove my card details doesn't get much clearer than that does it?????

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ryan1967,

You have been sent a private message, we send these when we want to discuss details that relate to your account or sestive information that can't be discussed publicly, please refer to this message going forward.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team