cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Barryhas
Advocate

Home

• I started a home move on Sunday but the sale has fallen through so I phoned up Now on Monday  Tuesday and today Wednesday to stop the home move and every time get passed about and told the same thing every time that they can't stop the home move. At present I am going to loose my broadband at my present address and pay for broadband at a address where I won't be living . Now are unwilling to help in the matter, just keep saying they can't stop it
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
redchiz1
Champion 2

Well that does sound like a ridiculous state of affairs. Sadly, nobody from NOW will pick this up here, the community is just for user to user advice. So you will need to persevere with them directly, try the complaints number: 0800 759 1213.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
redchiz1
Champion 2

Well that does sound like a ridiculous state of affairs. Sadly, nobody from NOW will pick this up here, the community is just for user to user advice. So you will need to persevere with them directly, try the complaints number: 0800 759 1213.

Barryhas
Advocate

Thank you. I was thinking if I don't get any joy with them on Thursday I would just switch to another provider. Hoping that would solve my problem. Read you have a 14 day cooling off period. Think that would solve the problem at the house I am not going to move to niw