cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I was over charged

Hi Now TV has taken 2 payments in the last week for the same service - it appears on my bank account but not my account on now tv. there is no one to discuss this with at nowtv - ie not contact number , email etc. what should i do. 

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

It sounds to me if not all payments are showing under My Account > Bill's & Payments on here then you may have created more than one account and need to track it down.

Perhaps use this link tool below to see if any return results look familiar and also check all your playback devices with the NowTV App on them (under My Account on the App) plus double check all your email addresses for any clues of ever creating more than one account.

https://help.nowtv.com/account-finder/

Should you manage to find a second active account then cancel the Passes fully and under the FAQ "I think I have been incorrectly charged - what should I do?" there should be a request form you can fill in and send back to NowTV. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It can not find one let along 2 accounts

All the details are correct

Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

So under your account whilst logged in on here, does it show any active passes or previous payments that fall inline with your bank card payments ?

Out of curiosity what are the value of the charges and dates on your bank card statement ?

Have you gone to every playback device you own and under the NowTV App in the My Account section of the App checked that the email address or username are all the same ?

If you have multiple email accounts, have you gone into each email address you have ever used and checked for any  NowTV email correspondence ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,

Only one payment comes up on my account when I log in. Just the initial one
on the 19/4. The one taken out this morning does not appear anywhere. I
only have 2 subscriptions- to the entertainment ( Paid for), and movies (
free for a few more days).

Please let me know what is going on/ how to get my money back

Thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

At this stage i would normally point you towards live chat, but because of the coronavirus pandemic their service is suspended and closed for the foreseeable future until we get back to some sort of normality.

i don't work for NowTV and i am a customer just like you.

The only thing i can suggest is try getting in touch with NowTV on the web form on this link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks so much for you help.

It is very frustrating!