cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having a nightmare trying to make payments for broadband due to nowtv payment system

Ive been trying to pay my broadband payments (on 12 month contract) for may and june without luck due to what feels like a poor payment system and lack of account notifications. 

In May, I forgot to update my card details after getting a replacement card (which I admit was my fault), NowTV did not notify me that the charge to my old card failed, no email, no notice on the account, nothing, I checked my bank a week after payment was due, seeing 7 "declined" payments to an expired card on my statement, so I came to the account and updated my card details to the new card, hoping it would charge the new card now, it didnt, it kept charging the old card for another week, so I called Nowtv customer services, the man said everything was okay and now that ive updated the card details, the system will charge the new card after 30 days, all good? So I log out, a couple of weeks later, my June payment is due, about 5 days ago, So I check my bank, no charge for may, and no charge for June, however, I do get an email from NowTV, stating my broadband will be shut off in 10 days if i dont pay my outstanding billing, I was left wondering how, since I gave them the updated card, and customer services said they will charge my new card automatically? Yeah, turns out NowTV removed ALL my card details from my account, again without telling me  (again, had no notification from nowTV, no email, no account notification) 

I have added my details again, And I am praying they actually charge me for may and june soon so my broadband doesnt get shut off. 

But this feels very defeating, Nowtv not notifying me in any way that payments failed, not notifying me in any way that they removed my card details and giving me no way to just pay the outstanding bill as to not worry. 

Sure, the first mistake was mine, I should have updated my card in time, but everything following that seems like system flaws. Not going from "everything will be fine, we will take payment automatically" to "your account will be closed in 10 days" and having my card removed without my knowledge. 

0 REPLIES 0