Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have monthly direct debit, can I cancel passes to get Black Friday deal

We have the monthly movies, entertainment and kids passes

we pay by dd

can I cancel the movies and entertainment and buy the Black Friday deal instead?

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. If you are just paying for your passes each month (in other words you've not already got a multi-month offer) then you should just be able to buy the Black Friday offer for existing customers which is 12 months entertainment and cinema for £99.

http://www.nowtv.com/home/existing

No need to cancel your passes first, just click the get offer button.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for replying, I tried what you suggested and it says I wasn't eligible.

i also have broadband and now tv box so maybe with those it's classed as a bundle and I am not able to get the deal

bit naff

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yeah it does say in the T&C's that NowTV Combo Customer currently on an offer are not eligible Smiley Sad

Suppose there is no harm in contacting the NowTV Combo Team to see what they say.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are currently paying by dd each month and you don't have any current offers on your entertainment and cinema pass, then you should be eligible for the Black Friday deal (shown on the screen shot below).

I don't think you have to cancel your existing entertainment and cinema passes where the 12 month entertainment and cinema offer for £99 will kick in once your current passes renew date is up.

Screenshot (74).png