cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have bought sports pass. Wont work.

Have just paid for a sport pass to watch the rugby. Its registered on my account as paid, its registered on my iphone app as paid. BUT EVERY TIME I TRY TO WATCH THE RUGBY IT TELLS ME I NEED A SPORTS PASS. IVE ALREADY PAID FOR IT.

PLEASE HELP IMMEDIATELY. THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER TO CONTACT YOU AND NO ONE IS COMING TO THE CHAT.

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

in same boat as you Josh -  should just go & watch in pub & enjoy - same old same old

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had exactly the same problem and can get no support whatsoever

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just paid to watch the rugby aswell and got nothing, no loading sign or a play now type button nothing.

Can't find a way to contact them even the online chat just constantly loads or says not connected. P@!!ed off

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having exactly the same problem - very frustrating. I have been trying to get it to work for an hour and a half. Meanwhile the match plays on! I have paid for my pass but can’t access the match. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here. How do you cancel / get a refund? I have yet to activate so presumably that is possible.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have bought a mobile sports pass that doesn’t work on my iPad, can anyone help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes same here, it will work on the iPhone I bought the pass on but not my iPad or another phone , all linked by ICloud

Help says just start up on another device and it will be recognised but iPad says "can't watch without a pass" 

going round in circles

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

If you have purchased a nowtv mobile sports pass then it will only work with a mobile smartphone and doesn't work with a tablet including the iPad.

More info here.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a sports pass but it only works on my iPad and iPhone. I just cannot see sports on my TV using NowTV. They have stopped the ability to cast matches as well. Hopeless and I can’t contact anyone - telephone them and they charge you for the call but I’ve never had my calls answered !