cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HOW DO I ADD CINEMA

Hello there

I currently have the entertainment package, pre-paid when I got my NOW TV box.  If I want to upgrade to CINEMA will I be charged the £2 difference from the £7.99 to the £9.99 once my 14 day free trial is over ?

Many thanks in advance

Tennisandypandy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

They are totally separate, where the entertainment pass costs £7.99 and the cinema pass is a further £9.99 per month.

After the 14 day free cinema trial unless you cancel before the trial finishes the cinema pass will auto renew each month at a charge of £9.99

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

They are totally separate, where the entertainment pass costs £7.99 and the cinema pass is a further £9.99 per month.

After the 14 day free cinema trial unless you cancel before the trial finishes the cinema pass will auto renew each month at a charge of £9.99

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Forgot to add, where you say that you have a pre paid entertainment pass that came with your nowtv box, was that a voucher code with a number of months duration for nowtv entertainment ?

If so, just remember if you don't cancel the entertainment voucher offer before the expiry date or next due payment date under My Account > My Passes the payment of £7.99 will auto renew each month until you cancel your entertainment pass.

Just something to take into consideration if you don't want to continue with your entertainment pass after the entertainment voucher period as finished.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there

Thanks for the replies.

So the cinema is £9.99 per month and the entertainment is £7.99 a month ?   Oh I won't be bothering then.

Yes I got a voucher code with my new NOW TV box but I won't be cancelling the subscription when the voucher runs out because I have just cancelled SKY, so I'm saving a lot of money by having NOW TV.  Thanks though.

Have a great day 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yep, the monthly subscription for the entertainment pass is £7.99 where if you want the cinema pass on top of the entertainment pass it would be a further £9.99 per month.

You could save money compared to the monthly subs, by using vouchers or gift cards from places like Argos, Curry's etc etc.

Or keep and eye out on the nowtv forum or nowtv website offers page for entertainment or cinema offer deals.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh great thanks. I’ll do that. I’ve had SKY for years so totally new to NOW TV. I’ve had to take the stick back to Tesco today because when I moved it from my lounge to the bedroom it kept switching the TV off. So I just have the box in the lounge at the minute.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Out of curisoity, when you said that the smart stick was switching off your TV for no unknown reason, was you using the USB port on the TV for power to the stick or did you try the power supplied adapter in the box ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Also, forgot to ask was you pressing the on/ off button on the top on the smart stick remote when the TV kept switching off ?

If so, the on/off switch on the nowtv remote is for switching the Television from on to standby and vice versa and this button is not used to switch off the smart stick. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It was working fine in my living room for 2 weeks, I was doing nothing different in the bedroom, so it is puzzling but I’ve taken it back now anyway