cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HELP: - Unable to get my order number for my subscription

I'm trying to get in touch with Customer Services. But live chat is down since March. My Quidco cashback is declined when I bought a valid TV subscription. And to claim this cashback I need my original order number.

There is no way I have been able to make any progress on this. I tried my email history but no luck. The NOW TV receipt doesn't even give order no. The live chat is down. And if I log into my account, I don't see the order no. there as well.

Very pathetic experience so far and simply can't understand why the live chat is down for sucha long period. When many other retailers are running at least reduced customer service since April.

My cashback claim (£12) just cannot proceed any further due to inefficiency of this vendor.

I'm also planning to mention this whole thing on FB, Twitter so that more customers can know. I'm really annoyed to know that to get such a small detail there is no online alternative provided by Now TV. Very sily.

SB

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

Email

customerservices 'at' nowtv.com (we can't put email addresses so obviously replace 'at' and the spaces with the '@' symbol).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Saint1976
Elite 3

Email

customerservices 'at' nowtv.com (we can't put email addresses so obviously replace 'at' and the spaces with the '@' symbol).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to set up a nowtv account for my daughter but am beginning to find there is no process to do this. Please prove me wrong and give me clear details as how I can go about this please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There’s is a join now button on the now tv homepage