cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HACKED

I have been hacked, some how I have signed up for cinema & entertainment, payment has been taken. Only use this for sports, never used for anything else, no interest in anything other than sports. How do i contact customer service, seems impossible to speak to a human, have cancelled both and changed password for the time being, what else can i do?

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Anybody else have access to your account or use a playback device with your account details on it such has kids, wife husband, friends etc ?

Have you given away or recycled any old playback devices that you was using NOW on and didn't remove your account details on them ?

Have you setup a Payment Pin on your account ?

Any suspicious devices on your account under Devices ?

Check your emails if NOW have sent you any correspondence about the Cinema and Entertainment TV Memberships.

Also contact live chat and ask them to remove all the registered devices on your account list and ask them to force a log out, then change your password and at the same time ask them for a refund.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to say to reach live chat, click on the green chat online button from this link below where there will be a human at the end of the live web chat service.

Unfortunately there is no telephone number for TV customers and only Broadband & Calls customers have access to a NOW telephone helpline.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint