cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Going to be 2/3 days late on payment this month...

So basically i am going to be late this month, My bill is due to come out 02/11/2018, tommorow, and i get paid 06/11/2018(although it could be within 3 days before that date, as it was last month) and i dont want to be cut off for that time and then have to mess about ringing them up on day i get paid either.

I have tried to use online chat to speak to someone but it dosen't work, nothing comes up or anything. I'm hoping someone that works here see's this and can get in touch with me and change the date just for this month to take payment on the 6th.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you are a TV customer it will automatically try to collect tomorrow.  The system may re try a couple of times before suspending your service. Your best bet to change payment date is to cancel wait a few days and start on the day you want - you might even be offered a discount. If you are a broadband customer you might wish to ring them to discuss a date. (Telephone service is only available to broadband customers)

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you are a TV customer it will automatically try to collect tomorrow.  The system may re try a couple of times before suspending your service. Your best bet to change payment date is to cancel wait a few days and start on the day you want - you might even be offered a discount. If you are a broadband customer you might wish to ring them to discuss a date. (Telephone service is only available to broadband customers)

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im a broadband customer, dont use a tv(see no need for it with a laptop etc these days). Yea i was thinking maybe they might give a few days/week grace before cutting it off... Hopefully i get paid before the 6th tbh..doing my head in lol.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same here my bank has stopped all payments for a couple of days due to fraud on my account cant get an answer on the phone nor anyone on chat its an awful customer service  im thinking of going back to plusnet if you cann them they answer and are great. nowtv broadband just dont care it seems