cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting a response to a complaint

I have paid 15 payments of £33.99 for 7 months of viewing, and have gotten nowhere with the “team” on line. Finally I asked for the complaint to be escalated.

’Arun’ from the Now TV Team, said he would escalate it to the “higher end team”, and a solution would be sent via email @ the earliest.

Replying to email answers get me nowhere, attachments are lost, case number is lost, and each reply seems to want to start again or repeat what’s gone on before. They don’t even read my replies properly either.

How do I get a sensible response to this problem? The only offer is to into the system and start from the same point again, and so get no further forward, just a regurgitation of the previous contacts.

It is not a help system, but a barrier to solving the problem and getting a solution.

Relying on non-functioning on-line help system is totally frustrating.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been on to vodafone 10 months 8 hours every night. They say every thing ok their end an talk to you. I have inclusive entertainment pass til end 24 mth contract. When i click episode it saysneed a trial and then pay im paying several times a month